Be1Experience Conference FAQ's
1. What is included in the registration fee of $125? The fee includes
2 days of conference, 3 meals - including a beautiful dinner Friday
night, snacks, and goody bags. Hotel registration is NOT included in
2. Can we walk to the hotel? No, it is 2.3 miles from our venue with a
lot of traffic. Travel from 1010 Collins Event Center to the Hyatt Place is approximately an 8 minute drive.
3. Is there a shuttle between the hotel and event site?
At this time there is not a shuttle available. We will keep you updated if that should change.
4. Is it necessary to stay at the hotel? Not at all. We just wanted
to offer that option for those coming from out of town or for those who
would love a real "girls get away." We have negotiated a reduced room
cost at the Hyatt Place and have a block of rooms available.
5. What safety protocols will you have in place? The 1010 Collins Event
Center is a very large space with a high ceiling. We are capping the
total number of registrations available this year so that we can make
sure we have a safe environment. So, be sure and get registered ASAP!
We will also have security men in place at all times.
6. I cannot attend both days, is there a rate for 1 day? Partial
registrations are not available. We do look forward to having you join
us as much as your schedule permits.
9. Are refunds permitted?
The registration fee is Nonrefundable. Request for transfer of Registration can be made no later than 48 hrs prior to the event, and must be confirmed by Be1 Leadership.
10. How do I become a vendor? See the application under the Registration link. We have a limited number of spaces for vendors so get yours in asap!
11. What else is there to do around the venue? The venue is located in
the heart of the entertainment district. It is right across the street
from AT&T Stadium (where the Cowboys play) and the Texas Rangers'
Ballpark is just down the street. They both offer tours. There is a
beautiful shopping area called Lincoln Square on the same street as the
venue. The venue is also close to Six Flags over Texas. There are many
restaurants in the area and other hotels if you prefer a different one.
12. What is parking availability? There is FREE parking both in front
of the venue and behind it. We will have men out directing you where to go.
13. What if I have a food allergy/am vegetarian? Each meal will
provide a vegetarian option! If you have additional food allergies
you will need to bring your own meals.
14. What is the dress? Friday night will be a little more formal - but
not fancy. Saturday please come comfortable. If your group has matching
t-shirts Saturday would be a great time to wear them. If you tend to be
cool, please bring a wrap of some sort. With a lot of women together we
will be keeping the temperature on the cool side.
15. Is childcare available during the conference?
Childcare is not available.
More questions? Please contact Leisha at 817-846-0922
3101 W Park Row Drive
Arlington, TX 76013